Terms & Conditions
1. Global Internet Disclaimer These Terms and Conditions govern your access to the www.thetwinoaks.com website (the “Site”) operated by TWINOAKS Integrated Marketing LLC. (“TWINOAKS”) and of any information, text, graphics, documents, collateral, or other materials appearing on the Site (“Content”). By accessing or using the Site or Content, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Modification. TWINOAKS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or to modify these Terms and Conditions, at any time and without prior notice. Modifications will become effective as soon as they are posted on the Site. If the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site.
3. Using the Content. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Site will remain the property of TWINOAKS and are protected by all applicable copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations such that TWINOAKS’ rights are protected to the fullest extent provided by law. The materials produced by TWINOAKS (including individual articles, blogs, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by TWINOAKS.
You agree to use and distribute all Content, if at all, unmodified and as provided by TWINOAKS and with all logos and copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, and other proprietary rights notices provided by TWINOAKS (the “Marks”) intact and to not modify the Content, including but not limited to by removing, altering, or adding any text, graphics, warranty statements, logos, or Marks. You will not re-brand or co-brand the Content. You will not take any action in derogation of TWINOAKS rights in the Marks, including but not limited to applying to register any trademark, trade name, service mark, or other designation that is confusingly similar to any Mark.
4. No Relationship. You will explicitly inform recipients of Content that your distribution of Content in no way indicates that either TWINOAKS is sponsoring, endorsing, or promoting you or your products or services and that you are not affiliated with TWINOAKS. You understand and agree that you and TWINOAKS (or any of its affiliates) have not entered into any partnership, association, or joint venture.
5. Restrictions. Except as otherwise provided herein, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Site and Content are and will remain the exclusive property of TWINOAKS. The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, regulations, and international treaties. Except explicitly permitted above, you agree not to sell, copy, publish, distribute, transfer, modify, display, reproduce, or create any derivative works from the Site and Content. TWINOAKS will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the prohibitions and restrictions described in these Terms and Conditions to the fullest extent of the law.
6. No Warranty. The Site and Content, including but not limited to text, graphics, links and other items, has been prepared based upon sources, materials, and systems believed to be reliable and accurate, and are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. TWINOAKS makes no representations, and disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, including but not limited to representations and warranties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, and freedom from computer viruses.
The Site contains links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that TWINOAKS is not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, or content of such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by TWINOAKS.
7. Limitation of Liability. Neither TWINOAKS nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or consultants are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Site and/or materials contained on the Site, any linked website or any content available through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site, content, services or any linked site is to stop your use of it.
8. General. The failure of TWINOAKS to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of TWINOAKS. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms and Conditions will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. By accessing or using the Site or Content, you consent to the personal jurisdiction of the applicable state or federal court closest to Southfield, Michigan and that any and all disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions must be filed in that applicable state or federal court.
9. Contacting TWINOAKS. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact TWINOAKS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated Date: November 23, 2012